GUIDE LINES TO PARENTS / GUARDIANS
1. A student who fails twice in the same class will be expelled from the school.
2. The school reserves the right to expel any student when it is felt necessary to do so for the wellbeing of the institution.
3. Any student found guilty of breaking school rules and regulations shall be given a verbal warning in the first instance, a written warning will follow up in the case of repetition. If there is any further breaking of the rules, then the school may take any action it seems fit, including expulsion. Any one expelled will have no legal remedy against the school.
4. Parents / guardians should ensure that their wards respect the rules and regulations of the school.
5. Parents / guardians should monitor the study habits, execution of home assignments etc. of their wards.
6. Parents should avoid family outings, tours, visits to relatives etc. on working days.
7. Parents / guardians should ensure that their wards do not absent themselves from class, any test/ exam.
8. It is obligatory for parents to send a leave note in the pupil’s diary to the class teacher on time in case their ward was absent.A student may be suspended from class for failing to submit such a leave request.
9. Request for early leaving permission must be signed by the parent or guardian.
10. Parents / guardians should respond to any message / request communicated by the teachers or HM /Junior Principal / Principal.
11. Any communication regarding wards should be written in the school diary in the space provided for the purpose.Wards have to be instructed to handover the message to the teacher concerned and get his/ her signature.
12. Change of address/mobile numbers if any must be intimated to the school office.
13. The school shall not make any correction with respect the name, parent’s name or date of birth of a student without proper documentary proof.
14. Parents / guardians are welcome to discuss with the Principal matters related to the academic progress and well-being of their wards with prior appointment.
15. Parents of hostel wards should desist from taking children home on days other than hostel holidays. It is imperative that wards return to hostel at the designated time.
16. Parents / guardians must not approach teachers / students directly or otherwise disturb the class during the study time. Permission from the principal / HM has to be obtained before meeting the child or any teacher.
17. Parents should try if at all possible to keep all medical or dental appointments for their children in their school holidays.
18. Parents are requested to co-operate with the school authorities for the overall improvement of their children enforcing regularity, punctuality and discipline. Suggestions for betterment are always welcome.
19. Parents should make it convenient to attend open days and parent -teacher meetings/ PTC.
20. If a situation arises in which the uncooperative attitude of the parents so diminishes the effectiveness of the school that family may be asked to withdraw from the school.