PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME FOR TEACHERS 2019-20
1. Teacher Orientation Programme organised by school management – 6 days programme conducted in the month of April. It included the following sessions:
▪ Educational leadership by Mr.Nisam A P
▪ Innovative Pedagogy by Dr.Mahmood Shihab
▪ Ensuring positive changes by Dr.Maaney Paul
▪ Class management and class control by Dr. Hashim Rifai
▪ Teaching in K G by Mrs.Mumdhase
▪ Learning disabilities by Mr.Hashim
▪ Managing adolescents by Mr.Babu Senapathy
▪ Value Education by Mr. Mohammed Ameen
▪ Dealing with Individual Differences by Dr.SalilHassan
2. Capacity Building Programs organised by CBSE in May and June
▪ Value Education
▪ Upholding integrity and ethics
▪ Health and physical education
▪ Mathematics –secondary
▪ Economics- senior secondary
▪ English –language and literature , secondary
▪ Accountancy – senior secondary ▪ Business studies – senior secondary
3. Other Capacity Building Programs organised by CBSE
▪ Science – secondary in December
4. Secondary teachers training organised by SahodayaSchool Complex, Thrissur in subjects- English, physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, Hindi, social science and Malayalam.
5. Workshop on ‘ Child rights and protection ‘ organised by Thrissur Sahodaya
6. Educonclave organised by Thrissur Sahodaya on Innovative Pedagogy, learning outcomes and experiential learning.
7. Training on English Teaching organised by private teachers.
8. Regional summit of school principals organised by ICTRC.