Greetings from Ansar!
The academic journey of 2018-2019 began under the new Principal with 4916 students and 247 teachers out of which 43 are new. A record admission of 892 students (LKG: 328, UKG-CLASS X: 343, XI: 221) done this year reflected the quality and trust of the public on us.
Along with the usual 100% success 36 A1 in Class X , 119 distinctions in Class XII took Ansar a top in the State.
The School Toppers:
Hiba Sulaikha Hussain (Science Batch : 95.2 %)
Haritha (Commerce Batch :93.4 %)
4 student- Jasmin Abdul Jabbar, Afreen Rahman, Jishidha.K.A, Lamya Shaukath Koroth who won proficiency certificates from CBSE deseve great applause.
Parents Teachers Council:
Our parent-teacher council led by Dr. Shameer Sulaiman meets periodically to evaluate the progress of the school activites. The positive suggestions aired in the meetings have certainly impacted on our better functions. We are very much grateful to all the executive members for it.
The unit tests and term exams, various talent search exams organized by external bodies such as Smartbrain Quiz contest, APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship exam, Byju and Discovery Channel talent hunt marked the academic vibrancy. NTSE Special coaching done by external as well as internal faculties is worth mentioning. Talented students of class 9 and 10 attend Civil Service coaching on every weekend.
The Cultural Fest:
There was plethora of events conducted under each category with an objective of providing a common platform to our students to showcase their inborn skills in various fields and to compete to improve their abilities. The team spirit of the four houses Ruby, Emerald, Diamond and Sapphire under efficient House captains reflected greatly in the stage performance.
The best performers are:
LKG : Minha Mahroosh LKG A
UKG: Fida Fathima UKG A
Lower Primary :
Nawal Thabassum K S 1 G
Neha Byju 2 L
Naja Nasrin III D
Fathima Hyfa A S IV E
Kalaprathiba : Abdussalam Shaukath Koroth VII A
Kalathilakam : Rithika Ramdaas VII A
Kalaprathiba : Namdid Nishad X F
Kalathilakam: Hiba Khader X A
Kalaprathiba : Mohammed Dulqarshan XII E
Kalathilakam: Asna K A XII D
The champions in the Annual Athletic meet are
LKG : Nazeen M V
UKG : Safa Minhaa
Amal Mohammed C K 2 I
Insha Manal Abdul Gafoor 2 N
Boys : Shadil III J
Girls : Mehana Aboobacker III D
U P Section
Boys: Mohammed Shamil M A VI E
Girls: Rinsha K I VII G
Boys: Sabarinath K V VIII C
Girls: Aysha Abdul Razak VIII G
Boys: Mohammed Hesham X H
Girls: Mehana Sadath X F
Senior Secondary Section
Boys: Mohammed Anfil K M XI F
Girls: Safa M N XII E
We recognize 2 students as outstanding outgoing students. They are
- Nihal Noufal
- Asna K A
This award goes to students who maintained consistently high level of performance in curricular and co-curricular activities, and also exhibit brilliant leadership skills and personal qualities.
At the house level competitions, the Sapphire house won the trophy for the best performance.
The exceptional achievements made in the area of athletics and sports
- Runner up in Boys Singles of Thrissur Sahodaya Badminton Tournament.
- Third position, Thrissur Sahodaya Kabaddi Tournament.
- Third position for Boys team in All Kerala CBSE Football Tournament.
- Overall 7th position with 3 gold, 21 silver and 2 bronze medals in All Kerala CBSE Athletics Championship held at Kottayam.
- 2 Gold, 2 silver and 6 bronze medals in Thrissur Sahodaya Athletic meet held at Chalakkudy.
- 3 Students participated in the CBSE National Athletic Championship held at Bangalore.
Inter school fine arts competitions
- Overall winners with eight first prizes, eight second prizes and seven third prizes in Comates circle Kids Fest and Painting Competition
- Overall winners of RPMM State Level Interschool Competitions with 2 first prizes, 2 second prizes and 2 third prizes.
- Winners of Balachithramela by Creative Circle kunnamkulam.
- Three first prizes in the Leprosy Poster designing competition in connection with ‘Leprosy Awareness Campaign’ at Kadavallur Panchayath.
Our students of KG and LP participated in the Kids Fest conducted by Thrissur Sahodaya and bagged the trophy of overall THIRD position.
We published 46 manuscript magazines.
Students’ original works from all these magazines have found their places in the Annual School Magazine. Our previous year’s school magazine, ‘SULIT’ is selected as the best magazine by Thrissur Sahodaya.
ANSAR HIFZ INITIATIVE:
This was another noble venture of this year. Around three hundred students have enrolled in the holy endeavour of Thahfeezul Quran which is supported by 20 teachers in the Arabic & Islamic department.
- ‘The Super Student’ sessions for all students from class 5 to 12,
- Special training for Focus group & success group.
- Sessions on ‘Adolescence’ for students for classes 7.
- Motivation class for class 10 by Mr. Harish Babu
- Sessions on ‘Adolescence’ for students for classes 8 by Mrs.Soumya and Mr. Harish
- Class on Disaster Management by Malayala Manorama.
- Career guidance session for class 10 by Abraham Varghese.
CLUB ACTIVITIES :
17 different clubs namely Keraleeyam, English, Debate, Maths, Science, Fine arts, Music, Arabic, Eco, Health, GK, Anti-drug, Traffic, NSS, SPC, Guides and scouts are very active in the campus.
This year the school organised pleasure trips for students of classes 10 and 12 to different locations such as Uduppi, Coorg and Mysore. Staff tour to the capital city, Thiruvananthapuram was a well deserved break from the hectic schedule.
The cleaning drive on Gandhi Jayanthi and the the colourful rally on Childrens’ Day , the parade on the Republic Day etc have instilled patriotism in our cadre.
The KG section celebrated Colours’ Day in July, Fruits Day in August, Flowers Day in Septembe. To acknowledge the efforts of grandparents, we are to conduct a Grandparents Day on February 2 with fun filled activities and feast and fanbulous Kids Fest on February 19.
The parades and workshops for 78 SPC members (44 juniors and 34 seniors) under the leadership of Mr. Habeeb Ur Rahman(CPO) and Mrs. Sreeshma(ACPO) have created a highly disciplined set of students .We also hosted a 3 day camp for SPC during Christmas Holidays.
Karate & Taekwondo coaching for our boys and girls ensure their courage and confidence to achieve success.
- A book fair during Jan16-19 attracted many students and books worth rs. 60,000/-were sold.
Teacher Empowerment Programmes:
Ansar teachers enjoyed a huge number of training programs organized by our Management as well as by CBSE, Vidya Council for Eduction and Thrissur Sahodaya School Complex.
An interactive session on ‘Child Behaviour ‘ by Mr. Anil Kumar, Clinical Psychologist, Training for Mathematics teachers by Basheer Master,One day training programme for the heads on leadership skills by Dr. Mahmood Shihab were fruitful.
Creating learner friendly pedagogue and school, Planning scholastic and co-scholastic activities ,Preparing e lesson plans – 3 days, Basics in ICT and Mobile learning apps are a few among the training sessions organized in the school.
Out reach programmes:
- Our secondary and senior secondary boys and alumni members were active in relief works during the Kerala flood. Apart from the visits and relief works we donated ten lakh plus rupees towards the remake of Kerala. Around 2800 note books worth Rs. One lakh were handed over to the Flood relief victims by our students.
- The NSS housing project is under progress this year also. Our students visited old age home Abhayam. Koppam, spent a day with them.
- Our primary section students visited Marymatha Orphanage on Childrens day and contributed towards making their life colourful.
- Students of secondary section actively organized programmes and gifts for the studentss of Ansar Special School on the Day for Differently Abled people.
- We have donated Rs……. Towards the Pain & Palliative works in Kadavallur Punchayat.
- Financial support: our trust has spent Rs- 38, 62, 417 /-towards the academic expense of 615 students.
Class X : 254
Class XII : 216
This year we witnessed the inevitable departure of a few beloved souls of Ansari Charitable Trust- Janab. P.C. Hamza, Janab: V S Kunhimohammed and Janab: Ahamu.
We do pray to the Almighty Allah for their entry to Paradise and relief to the bereaved family
It is a short anecdote our efforts in the current academic year. The fruits of many of our efforts are to be harvested in the near future. We shall stand firm and united to achieve high. We believe in the blessing God and trust upon the unity and capability of our team.
May God forgive our shortcomings and bless us with success in our efforts.